allenf rost library

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Wednesday, 16 April 2014

more about movies

Posted on 10:13 by clark
We went to see the great Wes Anderson's
new film THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL
this weekend. This is a movie I urge
everyone to see. He's one of the few
great artist directors still around and
this film is another world.














While I was in the lobby afterwards
I saw the 1919 photo of people dressed
as Chaplin at the Liberty Theatre.
Due to an error in the 1942 City Directory,
I didn't include this theater in my recent
blog entry of Bellingham 1942 theaters!
(See the photos two entries prior to this one.)
I promise to get to that soon.



Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • book of the week
    I'm loving The John Lennon Letters edited by Hunter Davies (2012). I'm reading it on the bus, on break  and any chance I get during ...
  • ...
    this is a sneak preview of what I've been so busy with the past few months. Something good is on the way!
  • 32nd & Seagull
    32 nd & Seagull Along 32 nd Street there’s a little house sometimes with a seagull standing on the rooftop. When it’s there it makes ...
  • The Wonderful Stupid Man
    This is the cover sheet for my new book   The Wonderful Stupid Man 39 short stories published this month by  Bird Dog Publishing
  • reading this Friday
    I'll be reading two stories this Friday in Seattle...
  • the peaceful island
    here's the cover for the new little book written from Halloween  up to Election Day. this is the typo cover
  • trees this morning
  • The Peaceful Island
      this is a little book I self-published written just before Halloween right until Election Day, 2012.   The World’s Most Hated Man Walking...
  • bradbury
    I've been reading a gigantic collection of Ray Bradbury stories. "The Kilimanjaro Machine" is great, appeared originally in Li...
  • movie time
    Saw a great Irene Dunne movie THEODORA GOES WILD (1936)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (158)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (28)
    • ►  May (26)
    • ▼  April (31)
      • what's new?
      • favorite driveway time
      • dandelion
      • 1935 roadmap
      • popeye code
      • Safeway
      • another reading, this thursday
      • praises
      • wind farm
      • same circus
      • cheap seats
      • elephant mural
      • Grand Theatre, 1942
      • movie time
      • elephant books
      • coffee painting
      • more about movies
      • rocinante
      • BELLINGHAM MOVIE THEATERS OF 1942
      • BELLINGHAM MOVIE THEATERS OF 1942
      • BELLINGHAM MOVIE THEATERS OF 1942
      • BELLINGHAM MOVIE THEATERS OF 1942
      • BELLINGHAM MOVIE THEATERS OF 1942
      • umbrella reminder
      • dandelion time
      • new novel
      • speaking of tourists...
      • mahalo
      • Ebeneezer
      • more B-17s
      • Hawaiian Elephant
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2013 (90)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2012 (158)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (19)
    • ►  May (31)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2011 (73)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (18)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (21)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

clark
View my complete profile