allenf rost library

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Thursday, 20 February 2014

jon klassen

Posted on 12:29 by clark

I've been enjoying Jon Klassen's books
THIS IS NOT MY HAT and
I WANT MY HAT BACK and


especially the book he made with Ted Kooser
THE HOUSE HELD UP BY TREES


Poet Ted Kooser wrote one of my 
favorite books LOCAL WONDERS
which I'm excited to recall is 
constructed in seasons as my next
book is too. It's an old Haiku way
to make a book.
 


Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • book of the week
    I'm loving The John Lennon Letters edited by Hunter Davies (2012). I'm reading it on the bus, on break  and any chance I get during ...
  • ...
    this is a sneak preview of what I've been so busy with the past few months. Something good is on the way!
  • 32nd & Seagull
    32 nd & Seagull Along 32 nd Street there’s a little house sometimes with a seagull standing on the rooftop. When it’s there it makes ...
  • The Wonderful Stupid Man
    This is the cover sheet for my new book   The Wonderful Stupid Man 39 short stories published this month by  Bird Dog Publishing
  • reading this Friday
    I'll be reading two stories this Friday in Seattle...
  • the peaceful island
    here's the cover for the new little book written from Halloween  up to Election Day. this is the typo cover
  • trees this morning
  • The Peaceful Island
      this is a little book I self-published written just before Halloween right until Election Day, 2012.   The World’s Most Hated Man Walking...
  • bradbury
    I've been reading a gigantic collection of Ray Bradbury stories. "The Kilimanjaro Machine" is great, appeared originally in Li...
  • movie time
    Saw a great Irene Dunne movie THEODORA GOES WILD (1936)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (158)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (28)
    • ►  May (26)
    • ►  April (31)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ▼  February (19)
      • eight penny day
      • the happy writer
      • Saint in the Library
      • snow bow
      • jon klassen
      • ornithology
      • promotion
      • tooth fairy
      • mural reminder
      • E, or 3
      • mike's message
      • larry's letter
      • knute skinner's visit
      • brown dog
      • jack's poetry
      • dan's sermon
      • hand-sewn originals
      • box of books
      • rosie and zoe
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2013 (90)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2012 (158)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (19)
    • ►  May (31)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2011 (73)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (18)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (21)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

clark
View my complete profile