allenf rost library

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Friday, 24 September 2010

Velocipede

Posted on 16:59 by clark

The History Channel called today. A woman is
researching for a television show on velocipedes
and she found out through the internet colossus
that I wrote a book called Velocipede.
Unfortunately, I had to let her know it was
a novel. She laughed, we hung up. Almost
my big break. A swimming pool and platinum
Hollywood pearls seep through my hands.
Afterwards, I wished I could have sent her
a copy. Written and self-published in 2002,
Velocipede takes place on the border of Aztlan.
It's a 3 part storyline featuring:
1) A factory worker who makes velocipedes.
2) A wrestler named Clover and his manager.
3) A U.S government agent, who runs out of
gas in the desert, "with his long cape of stars,
red sleeves rolled up to his elbows and blue
legs standing amid the cactus."
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • book of the week
    I'm loving The John Lennon Letters edited by Hunter Davies (2012). I'm reading it on the bus, on break  and any chance I get during ...
  • ...
    this is a sneak preview of what I've been so busy with the past few months. Something good is on the way!
  • 32nd & Seagull
    32 nd & Seagull Along 32 nd Street there’s a little house sometimes with a seagull standing on the rooftop. When it’s there it makes ...
  • The Wonderful Stupid Man
    This is the cover sheet for my new book   The Wonderful Stupid Man 39 short stories published this month by  Bird Dog Publishing
  • reading this Friday
    I'll be reading two stories this Friday in Seattle...
  • the peaceful island
    here's the cover for the new little book written from Halloween  up to Election Day. this is the typo cover
  • trees this morning
  • The Peaceful Island
      this is a little book I self-published written just before Halloween right until Election Day, 2012.   The World’s Most Hated Man Walking...
  • bradbury
    I've been reading a gigantic collection of Ray Bradbury stories. "The Kilimanjaro Machine" is great, appeared originally in Li...
  • movie time
    Saw a great Irene Dunne movie THEODORA GOES WILD (1936)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (158)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (28)
    • ►  May (26)
    • ►  April (31)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2013 (90)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2012 (158)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (19)
    • ►  May (31)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2011 (73)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (18)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2010 (21)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ▼  September (6)
      • Bathysphere Battle
      • Velocipede
      • Novel #31 Ending
      • Cardboard Golden Gate
      • Cardboard Kapitalist
      • Cardboard Creations Inc.
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

clark
View my complete profile